1) Apply for Admission:
- Apply for admission online at www.applytexas.org. It is required before you apply for financial aid, testing, orientation and housing.
- Request your high school and/or previous college(s) to have official transcripts sent to the KC Registrar's Office.
- Send official ACT/SAT scores (if taken) to KC Registrar's Office.
- Provide your bacterial meningitis vaccination record to KC Registrar's Office.
2) Apply for financial aid:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The Financial Aid priority deadline is July 1.
3) Meet placement requirement:
- Meet the placement requirement by taking the TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Assessment if you are not exempt at one of the KC Testing Centers.
- Complete the online KC TSI pre-assessment activity prior to taking the TSI Assessment and show proof to testing upon arrival.
4) Attend orientation:
- Once accepted, attend New Student Orientation where you can register early for classes. Orientation is mandatory for all first-time college students and recommended for anyone new to Kilgore College.
5) Apply for housing (if needed):
- Apply for on-campus housing (optional). A $210 deposit is required. Proof of your bacterial meningitis vaccination must be on file 10 days prior to move-in.