l use your Ranger Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times.
Use your card to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements
- Receive book buyback credits
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend athletic events
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
Kilgore College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Ranger Card. he Ranger Card is a multi-functional Student ID Card that allows you to open an optional checking account at Herring Bank that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.rangercard.com
- Get paid faster – when you request direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
- Complete List of Fees
- Visit the Ranger Card office (KCPD) to get your Ranger Card. Use your new Ranger Card, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your optional Herring Bank checking account.
- Access your account online: www.rangercard.com
For information on how to obtain your Ranger Card:
Call the Ranger Card office at (903) 983-8650 or visit the Ranger Card office in the Kilgore College Police Department (KCPD) office on either the Kilgore or Longview campus (Office hours in Kilgore are Monday - Thursday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and the Longview hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Financial Aid Disbursements:
If you do not designate a bank account in which to receive your financial aid disbursements, Kilgore College has chosen the optional Ranger Student ID multi-functional card account offered by Herring Bank as the account for all student financial aid disbursements. If you would like to designate a different account for your direct deposits, you may do so through Campus Connect. Click on Designate Direct Deposit and follow the instructions in Campus Connect.
Some merchants may provide a student discount to all Ranger Cardholders. If you are a merchant and would like to offer a discount to Ranger Cardholders, please call (903) 983-983-8189.
Library Card Info:
Your Ranger Card has a barcode for library use. Make sure you present your Ranger Card at the library.