Kilgore College offers summer camps and classes each year for children and youth. Enrollment fees and age requirements vary. Camps remaining this summer include:
- When: Aug. 4-9, 2014 (Monday through Saturday)
- Where: Anne Dean Turk Fine Arts Center on the Kilgore campus
- Check-in: 9 to 9:15 a.m. Monday, Aug. 12, 2013
- Registration through July 20: $135 per student
- Discounts: $10 discount for first additional child from the same family; $5 discount for additional siblings (i.e. $110 for first child; $100 for second child; $95 for third child, $90 for fourth child, etc.)
- Registration Form & More Info
- More info: (903) 983-8121
4 hours, $40
Description: A discovery course for youth ages 10-15 will stimulate interest in the basics of photography. A tour of the Kilgore
College Photography lab is included.
Registraton: Register at the Continuing Education Office, Room 101, Bert E. Woodruff Adult Education Center, 220 N. Henderson Blvd. in Kilgore.
For more information: Call (903) 983-8661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Saturday, Aug. 9, 2014
Time: 8 a.m. to noon
Location: Automotive & Communications Building, Room 132 (Kilgore campus, east of Henderson Blvd.)
Course Number: KN707050.63 134Q