Business Leadership Skills Certificate:
The Business Leadership Skills Certificate program is a series of eight courses that help develop leadership & management skills. Each course is 18 hours and is very reasonably priced. The program is designed to be completed in just one semester. Participants who complete this certificate will receive a “Marketable Skills Achievement Award” in addition to individual course certificates. Individuals who successfully complete this certificate will receive a Marketable Skills Achievement Award.
View course descriptions of the Business Leadership Skills Certificate.
- BMGT 1022: Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- BMGT 1020: Leadership Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- BMGT 1011: Performance Management Skills
- POFT 1002: Professional Business Speaking Skills
- BUSG 1005: Quality Customer Service
- BMGT 1019: Team Building in the Workplace
- BMGT 1004: Workplace Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
- BMGT 1010: Workplace Issues for Managers and Supervisors
Professional Business Courses:
Enhancing and upgrading business skills helps employees advance careers and helps businesses maintain a competitive edge. Check the link below to discover what Kilgore College courses might fit. From accounting and business writing, to Spanish in the workplace and managing conflict, you can find topics and times to fit your schedule.
View course descriptions of the Professional Business Courses.
Looking for HR courses?
We also offer courses in Human Resources. Visit the Human Resources information page.