About the program:
The Kilgore College Retail Management Program prepares students for a career in the profitable, growing field of retail management. The student may choose a two-year Associate of Applied Science degree majoring in retail management or a shorter certificate program.
What can you gain from the Retail Management Program?
- Learn how to supervise others
- Practice construction of visual merchandising displays
- Learn how to develop a strategic marketing plan
- Learn information concerning global marketing
- Earn up to nine hours college credit using work experience
- Investigate hot franchises
- Explore electronic commerce and the web
- Potential salary earnings ranging from $25,000 to $50,000