About the program:
Kilgore College will offer a special program of study developed specifically for non-traditional students who have never attended college. Individuals, who recently completed a GED or who earned a high school diploma at least four years ago, may qualify for this new project. The program is intensive and requires a strong commitment from all participants. In exchange, program participants will be prepared to enter college. Participants will have learned the skills that will prepare them to be successful in college work.
What will students gain from the program?
- Individuals selected for this project will have the opportunity to:
- Fine tune reading, writing, and math skills,
- Become familiar with and understand the responsibilities of a college student,
- Complete the required new student orientation program,
- Complete the college entrance test [TSI],
- Receive a custom registration session all at no cost to the student.